Breath, Body, and Belief are the pillars of Hope’s mission to Help Others Purposefully Excel. Her struggles with a life-threatening eating disorder and the loss of her first child led her to realize that her name is not just a name, but a symbol. Hope has helped change thousands of lives over the last 15 years by spreading the message that no matter how hard life can get, you should never lose hope.
You had so many little nuggets in there…. climbing the walls of recovery…the body is the souls last attempt to listen…amazing. Chris Smith
I loved you and your story, more women need to her this. Michelle Patterson
Never Lose Hope…
Everything happens for a reason. Remembering every life has significant value is key to excelling. Hear Hope’s story of brokenness and loss and follow her journey of overcoming a million-to-one odds. Hope’s empowering message captures listeners and inspires a soulful dive to never lose hope.
Back Into The Body
Helping Others Purposefully Excel using the three Bs—Breath, Body, Belief—Hope guides participants through the process of living in their bodies again. She will help you understand the conscious and unconscious efforts of the breath, explain how the body is the soul’s last attempt to get us to listen, and learn how posture is the quickest way to change how we feel. Finally, Hope will take you deep into the mind to put a stop to those joy-sucking mental barriers.
EMPLOYEE STRESS TO WORKPLACE SUCCESS
Takes Your Corporate Wellness 1 Step Further
Hope brings to businesses, the concept of working peacefully in the midst of a hectic corporate environment.
Amazing benefits of bringing Hope into your workplace are:
- Reduced repetitive strain injuries due to Hope’s simple and instantly applicable tips and techniques.
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive.
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences.
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task.
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations.
- Enhanced employee outlook and attitude.
- Reduced employee turnover.
- Learn about specific tools to introduce to to your workplace to increase movement, reduce work related injuries, and all over functionality behind a desk.
- Opportunities to access Hope’s online resources to increase workplace success long after Hope leaves.